NOVA Maris Crewing Ltd. is looking for Asst. Cook to work onboard RoRo Pax Ship, Italian Flag.
- Joining dates starting from 01.03.2023
- Assistant Cook on a ship is responsible for assisting the head cook in the preparation and execution of meals for the ship's guests and crew.
- Preparing and cooking a variety of dishes in accordance with menu plans and recipes.
- Assisting in the preparation of ingredients, such as washing, peeling, cutting and measuring.
- Ensuring that all food is prepared to the highest standards of quality and presentation.
- Adhering to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Following established recipes and portion controls
- Communicating with other kitchen staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Must be able to lift heavy pots and pans
- Must be able to work in a team and follow instructions
- Must be willing to work in flexible hours and different shifts.
- Good English language skills (Italian language is an advantage)
- Holding require docs & STCW certificates
- Previous experience in the position is require (if onboard Ro-Ro Pax is an advantage)